Budweiser and Anheuser Busch Are Always Looking for New Employees
UPDATE: For current job listings, visit our Budweiser Jobs page.
With more than 50% of the market share of all beer sold in the United States, you better believe that Anheuser Busch (now A-B InBev) has plenty of jobs that need filling. Here’s a glance at a few of the Budweiser jobs up on our beer job listing page.
First, let’s take a look at some jobs that are being created in New York, where Anheuser-Busch InBev will soon be opening their new offices.
- Director Global Commercial Information Technology Solutions
- Director Global Supply & Procurement Information Technology Solutions
- Director Global Business Service Center and Excellence Programs
- Director Global Information Technology Innovation
- Global Director, Planning & Performance Management for Information Technology/Information Systems, Shared Services and Human Resources
- Director Method Development & Excellence Programs
These all seem to be upper management jobs, where you will likely need at least 10 years of experience in the field.
In Houston, Texas, Anheuser Busch is looking for an Operations Manager to lead plant production and manage Production Supervisors. Applicants should have at least 10 years of experience in the field of industrial manufacturing, and have knowledge of statistical process control, which includes planning, problem solving, and data collection.
Our Beer Jobs page also has a couple of Anheuser-Busch Budweiser jobs based in Oklahoma. These are entry level jobs as Sales Support Representatives. You must have a high school diploma and a valid Oklahoma driver’s license, and be able to lift up to 165 lbs. Responsibilities include merchandising, line cleaning, and delivery support to the Sales, Marketing and Delivery departments. These positions are currently available in Perry, OK and Tulsa, OK.
That’s all for now. Check back soon for updated listings, and next week we will take a look at some of the MillerCoors jobs that are on the market.